Sunday, November 16, 2008

big fish

A beautiful morning, hill tops shrouded by the clouds, after a misty rain in Sematan.


At the foot of the hills, a fish pond. Look at the reflection...


An angler starting her day manages a smile. Hopefully, the smile will not scare the fish away.


The angler is waiting for her first catch patiently.


Look, the first catch!


The angler's second attempt, closing to the noon. Still patiently waiting for some silly fish to eat the bait.


Yeah, my BIG fish.


The second fish, weighing more than a kilo.


See, see, my big fish.


The proud angler and her 'sophisticated' fishing equipment.


The big fish is lying peacefully in the wok.


There you go, the big fish and the small fish.

2 comments:

  1. I extremely enjoy myself. Worth waking up 4am to prepare for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I extremely enjoyed myself. Worth waking up 4am just to get ready for the trip.

    ReplyDelete